KXIP vs KKR Live Score

They found the girls on Sunday morning, 1.4 miles (2.3km) from where they had set off, just hours before a rain storm was due to hit.

Two young sisters have been found alive and safe after wandering away from their Northern California home and spending 44 hours lost in a cold, rainy forest, according to their mother and the local sheriff.

Humboldt County Sheriff William Honsal says 8-year-old Leia Carrico and 5-year-old Caroline Carrico were found "safe and sound" Sunday morning.

They were found "in good spirits, not injured" and were provided with fresh warm clothes and water.

The sisters were last seen at 2:30 p.m. Friday after they asked their mother if they could take a walk in the woods, the Los Angeles Times reported. Some of the teams told our reporter they drove six or more hours to get to Humboldt. She was last seen wearing a maroon rain jacket with white horses, blue jeans and pink boots.

Footage Emerges of Indian Pilot Shot Down In Pakistan
Trump on February 22 said prior to the Indian air strike that it was a "very risky situation between the two countries. Pakistan's military also denied Indian media's reports that Indian forces shot down a Pakistani F-16 fighter jet.

This undated photo provided by the Humboldt County Sheriff's Office shows Leia Carrico, 8, left, and her sister Caroline Carrico, 5, as they seek the public's help in locating them. She told them no. He said Sheriff's Special Services deputies, Southern Humboldt Technical Rescue, and CAL FIRE crews were among those to conduct an initial search of the area, continuing through the night.

"I have to tell you that when we go the first word that the kids may be safe, there was still a question mark in a lot of people's minds", Fennell said. "To have a positive outcome like this is just absolutely awesome..."

"So the wrappers showed us a direction from where they started to where the wrappers ended", Fridley said.

Boot prints and granola bars were found in the search area on Saturday, Humboldt County Sheriff's Lt Mike Fridley said on Friday. Honsal said the mother was taking care of household tasks when at around 3 p.m. she realized that her daughters were missing.

"These girls have defiantly a survival story to tell and we're definitely looking forward to hear it from them", he said.