KXIP vs KKR Live Score

The 50-year-old man was arrested on Saturday after he allegedly pulled out a knife and placed a metal object on an airport table, claiming it was a bomb, after an argument with a woman.

Nearby trains have also been stopped, according to police.

Brisbane Airport's worldwide terminal was shut down when he allegedly threatened a woman with a knife.

"This is to reinforce the message that police do not take a decision to shut an global airport down lightly and to show exactly what our officers were confronted with when they arrived".

A 50-year-old man was charged yesterday after he allegedly threatened a woman with a knife at Brisbane Airport and claimed he had a bomb, resulting in an emergency evacuation of the airport's global terminal.

Police opened fire with bean bag rounds after the man claimed to have a bomb, Police Detective Superintendent Tony Fleming said.

Police said in a statement that there were no injuries to police officers or any members of the public.

Callum Hudson's omission against Bournemouth makes Chelsea fans livid
Makes the same substitutions every game, refuses to play CHO, refuses to change formation and tactics, refuses to drop Jorginho. You're losing the dressing room if you keep going through such route.

"All a bit dramatic at Brisbane airport earlier".

The device was found to be "inert", but Queensland Police Commissioner Ian Stewart said its complex appearance "indicates just the extraordinary lengths that a person has gone to create a perception of risk, threat and fear".

He has not been publicly named and will appear in a Brisbane court on Monday.

Police have released an image of the device used in a domestic violence-related incident that sparked a mass evacuation of Brisbane Airport's worldwide terminal.

"There is no evidence to suggest the incident at the global airport is terrorism related; it is a domestic violence-related situation", police told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Assistant Police Commissioner Peter Crawford said the man's statements led police to search a number of premises and vehicles for improvised explosive devices.