KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Thank you for signing up for the 5 Things to Know Newsletter.

He went to talk about economic gains since he took office.

"The claim that everything will turn out OK because there are people inside the White House who secretly aren't following the president's orders, that is not a check", Obama said. "He is a symptom, not the cause", Obama said. He's says it's the result of a rapidly changing world and growing inequality and that politicians who appeal to that fear are using "an old playbook".

"You desperately tried to defeat Trump and it didn't work", Pirro said.

"They're not doing us a service by actively promoting 90 percent of the insane stuff that's coming out of this White House, and then saying, 'Don't worry, we're preventing the other 10 percent, '" he said. Because there is actually only one real check on bad policy and abuse of power.

Obama delivered a speech Friday at the University of IL that included several broadsides at Trump while rarely mentioning his name. "I found he's very good for sleeping", Trump said at a campaign appearance in Fargo, North Dakota.

In his speech, Obama criticized the divisive politics of the Trump era, decrying attacks on the freedom of the press, the justice system, and numerous other controversies.

Republicans shrugged off Obama's criticism.

Pirro then told her audience to not listen to the many Trump administration officials who have complained about the president's incompetence and poor character in a variety of mediums. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., tweeted.

Obama's strong partisan rhetoric and critique of the Trump administration is at odds with the long-standing tradition that even he mentioned which has former presidents largely remaining silent about their successors. "We've seen basic norms and principles that have served us well for decades increasingly violated", Obama said. "Doubling down on that strategy won't work in 2018 either".

"They're undermining our alliances, cozying up to Russian Federation", he said.

Pompeo has received North Korean letter Trump was expecting
Performers dance in front of portraits of late North Korean leaders Kim Il Sung, left, and Kim Jong Il in Pyongyang , North Korea. But negotiations have made little progress, while signs North Korea has maintained work on its weapons have emerged.

"What happened to the Republican Party?" he asked rhetorically.

That kind of equivocation, Obama argued, isn't one that has its roots in the Republican Party, referring back to one of his favorite presidents and fellow IL son, Abraham Lincoln.

"As a fellow citizen, not as an ex-president".

"What's gonna fix our democracy is you", he said. He'll next travel to California for an event with seven House candidates in Orange County.

Obama is hitting the campaign trail for his fellow Democrats, with an event in California for House candidates and then a stop in OH next week.

Trump told supporters in Montana on Thursday that Republicans needed to maintain control of Congress to stave off possible impeachment proceedings against him, although Democrats have played down any discussion of that approach.

Mr Obama's campaign activity will continue through October and will include fundraising appearances, according to an Obama adviser.

After his vitriolic condemnation of Trump, Obama offered a solution: Vote Democrat. He will appear at a campaign event in Southern California before heading to OH next week and to IL and Pennsylvania later in the month. The outcome will decide control of Congress and three dozen gubernatorial contests.

"Your version of America is not the America we want", Pirro said on Saturday night in a message to Obama. While the Democrats focus on trying to drum up the anti-Trump vote, the county's Republican party is trying to draw voters to bread-and-butter issues closer to home.

Obama was clearly exasperated by what he's seen in government since he left office in January 2017. More than six in 10 respondents to a Gallup Poll released in February said they approved of the way Obama handled the job. "All that matters ... is getting out there and voting".

The one-time community organizer used his notable gift of oration and implored students to get out and vote, setting up the election as a defining moment for the direction of the country. "That unfortunately has been a spiral that we have been on for the last couple of years".


COMMENTS